[TUHS] Source code abundance?

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Mon Mar 6 04:55:09 AEST 2017

On Sun, Mar 05, 2017 at 07:26:23PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Larry McVoy <lm at mcvoy.com> wrote:
> > So once again this doesn't match my memory.  I'm done arguing with Joerg,
> > just noting that I don't believe that his information is accurate.  It
> > would be nice to get the real info from someone who was at Sun at the
> > time.
>
> give verifyable statements.

I wouldn't have to say anything if you did that.  I can't remember a
single time you were correct when you were talking about Sun history
when I was there.  Maybe there was such a time but by all the statements
I remember you making were way off the mark.

As the person who is making claims, the onus is on you to provide
references when you are challenged.  I don't want to argue with you and
I'm not going to.  If you want people to believe you, however, you're
gonna need to back up your claims with, as you say, verifyable statements.