[TUHS] Source code abundance?

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Mon Mar 6 07:36:05 AEST 2017

On Sun, Mar 05, 2017 at 08:10:28PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> While I was able to verify that you edited the system include files from
> SunOS/Solaris to make them POSIX compliant, Is was not able to verify that you
> worked on the kernel code. My conclusion therefore is that we both got our
> information about the kernel from hearsay.

And once again you prove yourself to be mis-informed.  Would a referreed
Usenix paper about some of my kernel work be enough for your royal highness?

http://www.mcvoy.com/lm/bitmover/lm/papers/SunOS.ufs_clustering.pdf

You, Joerg, have proven yourself to be disrespectful idiot and I've had
enough.  Why you are tolerated on this list is beyond me.  You are no
longer welcome in my mailbox and I'll be blissfully unaware of your
blather going forward.  Should have done this months ago.

:0:
* ^From:.*schily at schily.net.*
/dev/null