[TUHS] UUCP: working systems, come and get them

John Floren john at jfloren.net
Sat Mar 11 03:50:14 AEST 2017

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 5:25 AM, Jason Stevens
<jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com> wrote:
> I would put some kind of firewall in front of it, If even to restrict source
> addressed to well known. There is a LOT of people scanning the internet. I
> also have a publicly available FTP server and I'll see it on lists of known
> boxes etc.

That's the plan. I now have lanl-a and unmvax up and talking to each
other. If anyone would like to set up a bi-directional connection with
lanl-a, contact me off-list and I'll put you in my firewall / add a
serial connection to you. I'll try to get C-News going soon too.

john