[TUHS] Was 5ESS built on UNIX?

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Mar 13 02:35:29 AEST 2017

    On 10 March 2017 at 03:04, Erik E. Fair <fair-tuhs at netbsd.org> wrote:

    > See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-Environment_Real-Time

I'd love to get ahold of a copy of PDP-11 MERT (which surely holds no
significant trade secrets by now) to play with, since it seems like a very
historic, and possibly influential (given what was published about it in the
BSTJ, and elsewhere), but so far I have not been able to find it.

I had a lead to one of the authors (who's now in a very different line of
work), but so far I have yet to find the time to try and run that one down,
to see if anything came of it.

If anyone knows of such, please let me know!

	Noel