[TUHS] who invented the email attachment?

Mary Ann Horton mah at mhorton.net
Mon Mar 20 11:21:44 AEST 2017

This is great feedback, and the shar mechanism would seem applicable
here too.  But I can't seem to find a date for shar.

I'm under the impression that shar came later in the 1980s. Google's
archive for net.sources only goes back to 1987 (unless I'm doing it
wrong) and clearly shar was already well established by then.

Can anyone put a date on shar, or at least before/after 6/1/1980?

Thanks!

     Mary Ann