[TUHS] IP in v8-v10

John Floren john at jfloren.net
Fri Mar 31 07:38:30 AEST 2017

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 1:29 PM, Steve Johnson <scj at yaccman.com> wrote:
> Can't help much, but I did write fish and ching.
>
> ching took a string from the input, hashed it, converted into hexagrams, and
> quoted a couple of lines of i Ching text .  The text was copied from a book,
> presumably copyrighted, although considering how long ago this all was maybe
> the copyright has expired now...

Funny you mention ching, I recently went poking around /usr/games and
realized that ching wasn't there any more, although I remembered it
from very old Linux systems. So I found the source somewhere and
applied some extremely basic tweaks to get it building:

https://github.com/floren/ching

As the original author, if you think I ought to take that repo down
for any reason, let me know.

john