[TUHS] Fwd: FW: The Kill-9 Rap

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Wed Nov 8 01:25:17 AEST 2017

Apologies in advance if this is found too far off list or offensive.  But
some how I think many on this list might find it amusing.   One of my
friends who stayed academic sent this me…. his comment was this surfaced
when students were asking for better music to code to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rG74rG_ubs

Warning language is not PG but the it is ‘rapper cursing’ and might even be
allowed over the airwaves without ‘beeping’ by some stations.   That said,
I suggest/recommend head phones so not to offend someone by the language.