[TUHS] TECO was: Re: basic tools / Universal Unix

Arthur Krewat krewat at kilonet.net
Thu Nov 16 06:25:32 AEST 2017

It's always interesting how parallel development happens with certain
things.

I certainly had no exposure to EMACS at the time I came up with the
idea, nor the rest of this community you describe.

I'm not sure I like vim's coloring, actually. I find myself having to
search for a nonexistent string just to get rid of it's highlighting of
a search string.