[TUHS] UNIX on S/370

Kevin Bowling kevin.bowling at kev009.com
Wed Nov 22 11:33:45 AEST 2017

I'm also interested if any of these s/370 *ix ever escaped captivity.
The earliest stuff may be covered by Novell's grant of early code.
I'd be willing to pay for a lawyer to help liberate any contested
material.

I have an R/390 (1990s era), z800 (2000s era) and z114 (2010s era) at
home.  And Hercules.  Would be fun to run *ix on any of them.

Regards,