[TUHS] UNIX on S/370

Wesley Parish wobblygong at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 16:35:55 AEST 2017

As would I. I'd also be interested in that i386 AIX Clem mentioned.

It would be interesting studying the different ways the *BSD and the
SVR4 and the AIX people etc adapted the Unix code to the i386
architecture. It'd make an interesting topic for discussion. (Likewise
in comparison with the "native" i80x86 Unix-like OSes like Coherent,
Minix and Linux. :)

Wesley Parish