[TUHS] UNIX on S/370

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Wed Nov 22 23:40:14 AEST 2017

I can verify that AIX/386 and AIX/370 were a common set of SCCS sources at
Locus when they did the development for IBM.   So if you can find the base
sources for the one you should have much of the other.   There were
obviously some low level tools that were specific to each architecture and
the compiler back ends were different.

I do not have access to any of the that, as I was not *directly* involved
with that project, since I was leading the TNC work for Intel, HP, DEC and
Sun; I was specifically fire walled from the original IBM TCF project at
the time (I was one of the architects and we all got together regularly but
for legal reasons, Locus was careful about who had access to what
sources).    I know folks that did have access to the IBM IP and I can ask
around. i.e. Walker, Joe Hopfield, et al would people to ask, if you can
find them.