[TUHS] Conceivably OT: 80s and 90s era CAD software

George Michaelson ggm at algebras.org
Mon Oct 23 08:33:23 AEST 2017

possibly the last s/w package I saw which had the regents official
stamp logo in the corner, was the BSD tape of magic/spice. I found it
sort-of pleasing that a s/w suite designed to help make chips, was
being distributed with the same licence (US legal paper, that font..)
as the one used to ship the software used to design and make the
software used to design and make the hardware used to ...

Oh NO! Pooh, thats not honey, thats RECURSION!!!!