[TUHS] Line Terminators in Text Files [Was: Re: Why Pascal is Not My Favorite Programming Language - Unearthed!]

Chris Torek torek at torek.net
Mon Sep 4 11:47:03 AEST 2017

>That's not right.  Yes, the ASR33 runs at 110 baud (10cps), but all -
>including mine and those of my friends -  take more like half a dozen
>character times to perform a CR from the right hand side.

Hm, OK.  I recall actually seeing the trick performed on
*something* though.

(I hooked up an old ASR 33 to someone's system with a current loop
circuit at one point, plus a bit-bang driver, and I thought I
remembered it being this particular ASR 33 on which I saw the trick,
but it might have been something else.)

Chris