[TUHS] PDP-10 UNIX?

Arthur Krewat krewat at kilonet.net
Mon Sep 18 01:22:15 AEST 2017

I have a C compiler for TOPS-10 that I got off the Internet back in
1988. Still haven't messed around with it enough to get it to run, but ...

The only string in it that means anything is this:

File:  %s, compiled by Sargasso C v. %c

And a discussion I started a long time ago:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.sys.pdp10/gc2avXfEJMg