[TUHS] B Source Code

Angelo Papenhoff aap at papnet.eu
Tue Sep 19 07:45:16 AEST 2017

On 12/09/17, Clem Cole wrote:
> BTW:  Check out:   ybc: a compiler for B <https://github.com/Leushenko/ybc>

I may me a bit late now, but I would also like to add my B compiler, that
I wrote a few years ago: https://github.com/aap/abc/
I wasn't able to find another B compiler at the time but wanted to run
B code just for fun. I was also studying dmr's C compiler so I took a lot
of inspiration from his code and wrote this (rhe code generation is entirely mine
though, and terribly inefficient).
I haven't compiled it in a while and I suspect it's not as portable as
it should be, but it was only meant as a toy anyway...my first
parser/compiler/language.

I'm still planning to make it output PDP-6/10 code eventually.

aap