[TUHS] B Source Code

Thorsten Sideboard thorsten.sideb0ard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 03:01:53 AEST 2017

Ok, so this is slightly tangential - i misappropriated 'BCPL' for a
comic book I'm working on, called Bureau for the Containment of
Programmatic Lifeforms - I gave a talk in London recently entitled
BCPL, which featured Martin Richards, the history of BCPL->C, lots of
drawings of computer scientists including everyone's favorite
curmudgeon Ted Nelson, sci-fi world building comic books, algorithmic
music generation, and trying to bring all of them together into a
project called BCPL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFj8q9awAUY

thor (long time lurker!)