[TUHS] old X versions

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Wed Sep 20 09:46:40 AEST 2017

On 09/19/2017 05:40 PM, Wesley Parish wrote:
> DeskView/X? I came across that in the early nineties and thought as
> I heard it sounded promising, but nothing more of it after a while
> I thought, they've gone under.

I ran across DeskView in the mid '90s too.  I occasionally thought about
how it did graphics in MS-DOS but never really thought that much about it.

Since learning about DeskView's X11 (or 10?) server in the last few
months, I'd like to get my hands on a copy to play with.  You know, for
giggles.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die