[TUHS] Who is running their own mail server and what do you run?

Rico Pajarola rp at servium.ch
Thu Sep 21 03:54:11 AEST 2017

I was running my own Postfix server with spamassassin until I got
frustrated (that was when I working for Google on Gmail spam/abuse and
realized just how much better a job you can do with more resources and that
there's no way I could come even close to that quality of filtering with my
homegrown solution). Nowadays I run everything through Google. Sadly (?)
this also saves me a ton of time and money (I sometimes miss tinkering with
my mail setup).