[TUHS] Who is running their own mail server and what do you r un?

Jason Stevens jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Thu Sep 21 17:14:58 AEST 2017

I use Exchange 5.5 & MacOS + Outlook... I know very un-unixy but it's more
so a test bed for a highly modified version of Basilisk II (more so to test
appletalk of all things)

I route it through Office 365, since I use that for my company, and they
have a 'connector' to route a domain through their spam filters and then
drop it to my legacy Exchange server.  I gave up on the SPAM fight, it
really was far too much of a waste of my time.  That and this email address
is in far far too many databases... :|

I'm on the fence if it's really worth the effort though.  I wanted to setup
some kind of UUCP / Exchange relay, and maybe go full crazy with X.25 but at
some point I need to maybe let some of this old stuff just die... It's the
same reason I don't run ATM at home.