[TUHS] Excessive bouncing ... argh!

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo tih at hamartun.priv.no
Sun Sep 24 04:35:47 AEST 2017

Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon at orthanc.ca> writes:

> But I will note that, if the sites that enforce the fully-anal
> interpretation of DMARC start destroying the list,

Right.  So what's DMARC?  It's a way of specifying what to do with a
message that purports to be from your domain, but fails both SPF and
DKIM verification.  Oooo!  Scary!

> it's completely within the spirit of TUHS to migrate to a UUCP-only
> distribution.

:)  I'm game!  I was the last UUCP customer of my ISP (and only allowed
to remain a UUCP customer so long because I was also an employee, and
maintained their end of it myself), and I still have everything set up
to re-enable the mechanism.

-tih (...!mcvax!ndosl!melkart!tih)
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay