[TUHS] /dev/drum

Steve Simon steve at quintile.net
Sun Apr 22 21:48:09 AEST 2018

i remember the interdata i started my unix career on. it had a halt light which was a good indication of cpu inactivity. we planned (though never did) to attach a light dependant resistor a big cap and an old brass meter in a wood and glass case so we could have a measure of “bored” to “thrashed” in true frankinstien’s lab style.

happy days
-Steve