[TUHS] [GROFF] groff as a asis for comprehensive documentation

Blake McBride blake at mcbride.name
Tue Apr 24 01:49:46 AEST 2018

I use Linux on the desktop and Linux for my servers.  Everything works
perfectly.

I used Mac for several years but drifted away for the following reasons:

1.  Their hardware is the best in the business - but not at 3 times the
price!

2.  The don't make 17" laptops anymore.

3.  OSX is great except for each place they drifted from Unix!

4.  I don't like them, essentially, being in cohorts with MS against
Linux.  (They can compete with Windows in terms of quality, but they can't
compete against the Linux price.)

5.  I don't like the proprietary nature of their ecosystem.

Blake McBride