[TUHS] 3330s, 3340s, Winchesters... (was: /dev/drum)

Ian Zimmerman itz at very.loosely.org
Sat Apr 28 00:42:36 AEST 2018

On 2018-04-27 15:15, Dave Horsfall wrote:

> Wikipedia is only as accurate as the last idiot who updated it.

One should always question authority, nonetheless in many areas
wikipedia is excellent.  I get more out of slowly and carefully reading
a wikipedia maths article than I ever got out of sitting through a
university lecture.  I can say the same about botany articles.

I guess that's because idiots aren't drawn to these fields in large
numbers.