[TUHS] /dev/drum

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Sat Apr 28 09:10:57 AEST 2018

On 2018-04-28 01:01, Noel Chiappa wrote:
>      > From: Johnny Billquist
>
>      >> Well, the 1972 edition of the -11/45 processor handbook
>                     ^^
>
>      > It would be nice if you actually could point out where this is the
>      > case. I just went through that 1973 PDP-11/45 handbook
>                                         ^^
>
> Yes, the '73 one (red/purple cover) had switched. It's only the '72 one
> (red/white cover) that says 'segments'.

Yes, I know you said 1972, and I said 1973.
For 1972 I only found the 11/40 handbook. But, as I said, that handbook
also says "page". If you have some link to the version you refer to, it
would be interesting.

Told you I searched around in different handbooks from that era, and
found none who said segments.

   Johnny