[TUHS] Sort of off-topic: usefulness of TUHS list and archive?

Wesley Parish wobblygong at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 20:38:54 AEST 2018

You might point them in this direction:

Dennis Ritchie's Interview for Samizdat
Tuesday, June 01 2004 @ 09:25 PM EDT
http://www.groklaw.net/articlebasic.php?story=20040601212559558

PJ quotes an email from Dennis Ritchie that mentions tuhs.org in
relation to the SCO series of allegations and accusations about the
relationship of Linux to Unix.

As an archivist of early Unix developments, you played a part in
keeping the record open and visible, which played no small part in
preventing a sizeable part of the IT industry from being held to
ransom. No small achievement.

Wesley Parish