[TUHS] Sort of off-topic: usefulness of TUHS list and archive?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 23:24:05 AEST 2018

Hello!
For myself I'd say the list (and the archives) are very useful. The
list has answered many questions about a period in time I thought I
knew reasonably well. It backstopped a reason why I wanted to get into
the retro computing hobby as regards the early ideas on UNIX and its
relatives, BSD and all of the rest.

Oh and I also enjoy reading the discussions that are relevant to the
list, but not of course to my needs.

Sometimes I feel I missed something I'll track back through my
collection, and follow up on it via the list archives.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com