[TUHS] Usenix: no official Unix 50th celebration, apparently

Kevin Bowling kevin.bowling at kev009.com
Tue Aug 28 21:54:19 AEST 2018

This is all so asinine it sounds like it’s run by a random haughty social
club of people far detached from systems and UNIX and especially far from
publishing systems papers that actually advance the art. Sometimes it is
necessary to let an org know it’s become a joke.  I’d prefer to attend and
assist with something not affiliated with Usenix after reading this thread.