[TUHS] Running 4.3 BSD on x86 hardware? Suggestions?

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Aug 29 23:56:53 AEST 2018

    > From: Noel Chiappa

    > I'll update the page as well.

I have to do it since, after severe issues with spam, a login is required to
make changes.

If anyone is interested in adding content (please, we need more in just about
every area - I've done a lot of PDP-11's, but that's a fairly small corner
overall :-), please drop me a short line, and I'll set you up (just let me
know the account name you want, and what email address to associate with it).

    > From: William Pechter

    > Just a plug for the 4.3+University of Wisconsin version on Simh.

I don't think I see that in the TUHS repository that Clem just pointed to? Got a
URL?

Any chance I can convince you to add a bit of content about it? :-)

    Noel