[TUHS] RetroNet…

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Thu Aug 30 04:05:45 AEST 2018

On 08/29/2018 11:49 AM, Andreas Hein wrote:
> Nice idea if UUCP is an option? Now dreaming about the 'internet' i used
> where i started with UNIX (1985)

We have been discussing UUCP options.  The short list is:

  · UUCP over SSH
  · UUCP over TCP  (is there an encrypted UUCP over TCP+SSL?)
  · UUCP bag files transferred some other means.
  · UUCP over some sort of emulated serial connection

If you have other ideas, I'd love to hear them.

I expect that we will be talking about an email gateway at some point if
people are interested.

We already have a Usenet feed that we will be making available via NNTP
and UUCP.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die