[TUHS] RetroNet…

William Pechter pechter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 04:26:38 AEST 2018

Count me in.  I think a UUCP over ssh would be nice as would an SSL version.  I would like to see UUCP over ether as serial for backwards compatibility to talk to old machines and emulation.

Some of the kid's I know would be blown away by Cnews and television or transported over Internet or PPP links.

Bill

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​