[TUHS] RetroNet???

William Pechter pechter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 05:43:00 AEST 2018

They were 3 different 11/780s.  The 785 was a (DEC Germany as the Field Service rumor went) 7400 Schotky rework of the 11/780 TTL as a midlife speed kicker.  IIRC, it had a higher clock and was about 1.5x the 780.  The 11/782 was conjoined twin 11/780s in a master slave config.  I heard of 11/787s done with dual 11/785s but never saw them in my Field Service days.

Bill