[TUHS] RetroNet…

Cornelius Keck ckeck at texoma.net
Fri Aug 31 11:20:59 AEST 2018

If one wanted to do this old-school, like with modems ... just
wondering, who still has

- a wire-line phone,

- a modem,

- and hails from where?

Flat rate local toll and long distance is fairly prevalent in the US.
International long distance is a different story. How does that look
like elsewhere, who has a metered land-line?