[TUHS] RetroNet…

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Fri Aug 31 14:13:37 AEST 2018

On 08/30/2018 05:42 PM, Dave Horsfall wrote:
> Count me in; as a reborn electronics enthusiast (and a Unix user since
> Edition 5) I've been looking for an excuse to buy a Raspberry Pi (as
> opposed to the usual articles in the usual magazines), and this sounds
> just the ticket!

That's the spirit.  :-)  Do what you want to do and have fun doing it.

> And if subdomains are available then of course I'll contribute (as if I
> wouldn't anyway).

We haven't explicitly talked about sub-domains yet, but I expect that we
will be delegating <client name>.retrocomp.net to members if they want.

We'll happily host it as part of the retrocomp.net zone and make changes
as requested, or delegate the subdomain per standard process.  We can
even slave the delegated subdomain back on the main DNS servers so that
you are in complete control while still hosting things if you prefer.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die