[TUHS] Usenix: no official Unix 50th celebration, (yet)

Norman Wilson norman at oclsc.org
Thu Dec 27 08:59:28 AEST 2018

  I thought I read a different email saying that there will be a track
  about the 50th anniversary. But cannot find any details or reference to
  it now.

  Does anyone have information about Unix 50th celebration(s)?

  Is it time for paper submissions? ...

====

If you mean for the 2019 USENIX Annual Technical Conference,
the CFP is

https://www.usenix.org/conference/atc19/call-for-papers

The submission deadline is about three weeks away, on
2019-01-10.

I see nothing explicit about a UNIX 50th celebration, alas.

At least one program-committee member is on this list; perhaps
more information will appear.  Or there's a contact address
for the program co-chairs on the web page cited above.

Norman Wilson
Toronto ON