[TUHS] Usenix: no official Unix 50th celebration, (yet)

Clem cole clemc at ccc.com
Thu Dec 27 11:16:45 AEST 2018

Thanks. That’s partly right - the track is a room usenix is providing but they are not sponsoring a larger party. We are taking submissions  and have been for a bit.   But we are working the living computer history folks in Seattle and are trying to do something larger at their site during one night of ATC.

  I’m not near a real computer for abit.   I’ll send a more detailed message hopefully tomorrow I have better connectivity.   Clem

Sent from my PDP-7 Running UNIX V0 expect things to be almost but not quite.