[TUHS] Some resources for V6/PDP/SIMH newbs like me

Wolfgang Helbig helbig at mailbox.org
Wed Jan 10 04:05:56 AEST 2018

Hi, Will

may I point to chapter 1.0 of my operating system lecture notes at:
http://doc.cat-v.org/unix/v6/operating-systems-lecture-notes/script/

among others, it explains the assembler language, together with the description of the instruction set

http://doc.cat-v.org/unix/v6/operating-systems-lecture-notes/pdp11/doc/cpu

and finally the Unix Assembler Reference Manual(1) at
http://doc.cat-v.org/unix/v6/operating-systems-lecture-notes/v6/doc/index.html

might help.

Greetings,
Wolfgang