[TUHS] core

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Fri Jun 15 23:50:27 AEST 2018

A. P. Garcia wrote in <CAFCBnZshnexAs8WH8HQmCXU88gLxiW4=FJ2EmnC9ge283ivA\
Xg at mail.gmail.com>:
 |jay forrester first described an invention called core memory in a \
 |lab notebook 69 years ago today.
 |
 |kill -3 mailx
 |
 |core dumped

No no, that will not die.  It says "Quit", and then exits.
But maybe it will be able to create text/html via MIME alternative
directly in a few years from now on.  In general i am talking
about my own maintained branch here only, of course.

 --End of <CAFCBnZshnexAs8WH8HQmCXU88gLxiW4=FJ2EmnC9ge283ivAXg at mail.gmail\
 .com>

A nice weekend everybody, may it overtrump the former.

--steffen