[TUHS] off-topic list

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Sat Jun 23 00:28:46 AEST 2018

For the record, I'm fine with old stuff getting discussed on TUHS.
Even not Unix stuff.  We wandered into Linux/ext2 with Ted, that was fun.
We've wandered into the VAX history (UWisc got an 8600 and called it
"speedy" - what a mistake) and I learned stuff I didn't know, so that
was fun (and sounded just like history at every company I've worked for,
sadly :)

I think this list has self selected for adults who are reasonable.  So
we mostly are fine.

Warren, I'd ask your heavy hitters, like Ken, if it's ok if the list
wanders a bit.  If he and his ilk are fine, I'd just leave it all on
one list.  It's a fun list.
--
---