[TUHS] Slight TUHS Mailing List Policy Change

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Sat Jun 23 15:15:21 AEST 2018

 [ A few list members asked me to re-post this out of the existing
   thread, so that it is more prominent. ]

All, based on the comments we've had in the past day or so, it seems that
you are mostly happy to stick with one list, and to tolerate a bit of
off-topic material.

I'm also aware that this list is approaching its own quarter-century
anniversary and it has become an important historical record.

So feel free to drift away from Unix now and then. But please self-regulate:
if you (as an individual) think the S/N ratio is dropping, please ask the
list to improve it.

As always, I'll insert my own nudges and requests based on my own eclectic
set of rules :-)

Cheers all, Warren