[TUHS] off-topic list

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo tih at hamartun.priv.no
Sun Jun 24 07:05:02 AEST 2018

Grant Taylor via TUHS <tuhs at minnie.tuhs.org> writes:

> How does my use of DMARC irritate the list-reply mechanism of your MUA?
>
> DMARC is completely transparent to message contents.  Sure, DKIM adds
> headers with a signature.  But I don't see anything about DKIM's use
> that has any impact on how any MUA handles a message.
>
> Or are you referring to the fact that some mailing lists modify the
> From: header to be DMARC compliant?
>
> Please elaborate on what you mean by "DMARC irritate the list-reply
> mechanism of your MUA".

Thanks, Grant!  It's always a pleasure when someone decides to follow
these things through, and I'm glad to see you doing it now (even though
I certainly wouldn't have the stamina to do it myself.

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay