[TUHS] off-topic list

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Jun 24 23:14:58 AEST 2018

    > On 06/23/2018 04:38 PM, Steffen Nurpmeso wrote:

    > Others like DNS are pretty perfect and scale fantastic.

It's perhaps worth noting that today's DNS is somewhat different from the
original; some fairly substantial changes were made early on (although maybe
it was just in the security, I don't quite recall).

(The details escape me at this point, but at one point I did a detailed study
of DNS, and DNS security, for writing the security architecture document for
the resolution system in LISP - the networking one, not the language.)

    Noel