[TUHS] off-topic list

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Mon Jun 25 11:46:51 AEST 2018

On 06/24/2018 07:38 PM, Dave Horsfall wrote:
> The only updates I've seen to BIND in recent years were
> security-related, not functionality.  Yeah, I could switch to another
> DNS server, but like Sendmail vs. Postfix[*] it's better the devil you
> know etc...

I've seen the following features introduced within the last five years:

  - Response Policy Zone has added (sub)features and matured.
  - Response Policy Service (think milter like functionality for BIND).
  - Catalog Zones
  - Query Minimization
  - EDNS0 Client Subnet support is being worked on.

That's just what comes to mind quickly.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die