[TUHS] off-topic list

Adam Sampson ats at offog.org
Mon Jun 25 23:59:56 AEST 2018

arnold at skeeve.com writes:

> So what is the alternative?  I've been using it for years with
> a pretty static setup to route incoming mail to different places.
> I need *something* to do what it does.

I use maildrop from the Courier project, which does pretty much the same
job as procmail, with a C-ish filtering language:

http://www.courier-mta.org/maildrop/

I switched over from procmail to maildrop in 2004 and it's worked nicely
for me. There are also a couple of different filtering languages that
Exim understands, if that's your MTA of choice.

--
Adam Sampson <ats at offog.org>                         <http://offog.org/>