[TUHS] Moderation on for a bit

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Sat Jun 30 10:21:12 AEST 2018

OK, so now I'm a bit p*ssed off. We've losy Johnny a few days ago because of
the traffic on the list and now Tim is asking to be unsubscribed.

First up: Unix Heritage. I don't mind a bit of drift but seriously?! I
put in a nugde to wind up the comp.arch chat but that didn't help.

Secondly: a few of you need to pull your heads in.

The TUHS list is going to be moderated for the next couple of days. If you
really feel it necessary, you can post a _summary_ of your comp.arch position
and then stop.

Posts on Unix anecdotes and on-topic stuff I will let through.

Cheers, Warren