[TUHS] Moderation on for a bit

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Sat Jun 30 11:18:40 AEST 2018

For the record, it was me that made Tim want to bail.  I should have
used more tact, and if Tim is still here I apologize, you're a good guy
and the last thing I want to do is chase people like you off.

I'll try and be better, I love this list, it's one of the few that I'm
still on because of the people on it.

--
---