[TUHS] Happy birthday, PDP-8!

George Michaelson ggm at algebras.org
Thu Mar 22 07:59:36 AEST 2018

I briefly, at the age of 7 had a dual-processor cardboard pdp-8.

IFIP68 was held in edinburgh, and my dad was on the organizing
committee. So I got to go to the trade show alongside, and Dec had
cardboard 8's they handed out as a promotional freebie to anyone who
signed up.

I got two. But I'd had the wooden crate a PDP-1 came in for a backyard
tank before that so I was kinda- downsizing.

-G