[TUHS] Fwd: Old Unix manuals, TMs, etc

Mike Markowski mike.ab3ap at gmail.com
Thu May 24 04:39:19 AEST 2018

I contacted Mel and hope to hear back.  We should have room in our lab at
work (Army Research Lab), and I'll do my best to scan or photograph things
if it happens.  Someone else might have already been in touch, however, or
might live closer to him than me.  I'm unsure where he's located but am
guessing NJ is likely!

Mike Markowski (in eastern PA)