[TUHS] plan9 first edition

Steve Simon steve at quintile.net
Mon Oct 1 19:35:08 AEST 2018

I can only speak from my experience, but I think there was a more or less
official 1st Ed release. in 1993 I was working as a system manager
at UNSW I requested and receicved a Plan9 CDROM with about 5 inches of
printed manual (but unbound) manual from the labs.

Here is some bits and pieces about the Ed1 I scraped together some years ago,
including the artwork for the CD :-)

https://plan9.io/sources/contrib/steve/historic/1st-edition/

I also believe that the CD contained some music in RedBook form
(sadly I never got around to putting the disk in an audio cd drive).
If I am right, then this has been reissued.

https://bauhaus.bandcamp.com/

Everyone sing along now, Undead undead, undead...

-Steve