[TUHS] plan9 first edition

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Tue Oct 2 02:35:24 AEST 2018

Steve Simon wrote in <b99f97eb854186082177b02ff4f38bad at quintile.net>:
 |I can only speak from my experience, but I think there was a more or less
 |official 1st Ed release. in 1993 I was working as a system manager
 |at UNSW I requested and receicved a Plan9 CDROM with about 5 inches of
 |printed manual (but unbound) manual from the labs.
 |
 |Here is some bits and pieces about the Ed1 I scraped together some \
 |years ago,
 |including the artwork for the CD :-)
 |
 |https://plan9.io/sources/contrib/steve/historic/1st-edition/
 |
 |I also believe that the CD contained some music in RedBook form
 |(sadly I never got around to putting the disk in an audio cd drive).
 |If I am right, then this has been reissued.
 |
 |https://bauhaus.bandcamp.com/

You are better off buying the "1979-1983" collection, "Volume One"
and "Volume Two", White and Black they are.

 |Everyone sing along now, Undead undead, undead...

"Paranoia, Paranoia".  But for Plan9 "Stigmata Martyr" would
possibly fit better.  Or "All we ever wanted".  Then again:
"Who killed Mr. Moonlight?"

The German news magazine "DER SPIEGEL" celebrated when they
released a new album after about twenty years, that must have been
13 or so years go, now.

"The Passion of Lovers" is forget says
"God In An Alcove".

Puuuhh....