[TUHS] UVM VM system

Will Senn will.senn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 01:28:36 AEST 2018

According to the Netbsd page:

Chuck Cranor designed and implemented UVM, Matthew Green handled integration issues and wrote the swap subsystem, Chuck Silvers wrote the anonymous memory object pager (which added support for shared memory), and various other developers have converted the appropriate ports across. Andrew Brown modified UVM to be able to do top down memory management.

It appears both Chuck’s contributed!

Will

Sent from my iPhone